Wednesday, May 12, 2010

yippe...

phiuh, last week had been passed..  I'm relieving for passed my final exam..
actually i'm not sure with the result, especially for micro and macro economics..
just waiting for the result, pray, and optimism. then fill a week of holiday with exciting things before welcome short term semester.. hahaha..
actually I wanted to wrote this blog with recent issues and my analysis for those,, but I thought I'm not in mood for those things.. ;p
okay, still have works to do:
- take a rest..
- take bath (read: wash) for my BeAt..
- take bath for my self..
Then, celebrate Avre's birthday at Nelayan, Serpong, of course with vegetarian menu for me.. haha..

enjoy the days to feel joyful in your life!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

thanks for coming into my "Sincere Words" Blog.. Just leave your comments and always look for the update of this blog^^