Sunday, March 7, 2010

phiuh..

phiuh.. finally I had arrived to Karawaci. Two days ago I forgot to tell when I had done my mid-term exam because I must went to Puncak at that time. Thanks God it had finished.. (con't my tour in this 2nd semester for UAS..)

In Puncak, I played futsal together with my beloved church friends (Baca: temen gereja) and there were many excited moment in Puncak.. Its always interesting!! ^^

em,, I feel tired when my mom and dad conveyed me, my brother, and Jupiter, but It was interesting because my dad told many stories about his childhood. disobedient, misbehaving, disorder, and everything naughty there.. hahaha...

Ok, I won't tell any else know. hehe.. Want to take a rest for a while^^ bye..

No comments:

Post a Comment

thanks for coming into my "Sincere Words" Blog.. Just leave your comments and always look for the update of this blog^^